What is Music Therapy?
Music Therapy is the planned and creative use of music by a trained professional, to improve health and create a sense of wellbeing. Imagine the joy of making and sharing music for a child who is in hospital!
Music therapy helps children who are:
• undergoing painful or distressing medical procedures
• about to undergo surgery
• withdrawn or distressed
• dealing with or recovering from trauma
• in intensive care
• experiencing pain
• with a life-threatening illness
• in isolation
• in hospital for a long period of time
• involved in rehabilitation programs
• in palliative care
Read more here
Please "Sing Out!" and spread the word about our campaign and encourage others to donate generously!